This plus more in today's news, including a new discovery of a link between food stamps use and weight gain, energy grants for farmers, produce trucks in Detroit, and Gourmet Traveller's just-released wine awards of the year.
• Mastering the Art of French Cooking on Amazon.com.
• Food stamp use linked to weight gain - at ScienceDaily.
• Rural energy grants for farmers - The federal government just awarded money to certain farmers and food processors to help them increase their energy efficiency.
• Produce trucks bring healthy eating to "food deserts" in Detroit - from the AP
• Australia’s Wine List of the Year Awards 2009 at Gourmet Traveller
Any good food news we missed today?
Yesterday's Morning News: Julie and Julia Takes Top Honors At the Box Office