Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Portland, OR
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- Our small kitchen is cool because in 50 square feet we had 87 cubic feet of storage! Plus, my husband and I designed and built the entire kitchen ourselves, with the exception of the electrical.
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.
- We had to adapt the entire row of base cabinets on one wall because we were constrained by the main plumbing supply wall for the building and a shared party wall on the other side. In using Ikea cabinets we were able to easily cut down the boxes. We purchased new drawer slides to re-install all of the drawers too. Furthermore, to free up counter space we designed and installed "floating" or cantilevered shelves for the microwave.
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?
- Pierogi and goalbki (stuffed cabbage) - we are both Polish.
See all entries