Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Brighton, MA
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- With the help of my Dad (a contractor) we completely gutted and renovated our kitchen ourselves. For such a small space, we've managed to fit so many essentials and luxuries into it while preserving a user friendly feel.
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.
- We managed to fit all the 'normal' appliances of a kitchen in 98 feet plus a dishwasher (an 18 inch one) a washer / dryer (Haier brand condensation unit), a pull out pantry, and space for a toaster, a Belgian waffle maker, a crock pot, and a panini grill amongst a multitude of other small appliances.
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?
- Anything Italian, from the simple pasta dishes to homemade marinara sauce.
See all entries