• Pumpkin Whoopie Pies with Maple Marshmallow Cream Filling from Bon Appétit - Um...Is anyone else's mouth watering?
• Maple Syrup Scones from 101 Cookbooks - Drizzle a little maple glaze on top of these, and we think we'll reach nirvana.
• Maple-Glazed Sour Cream Doughnuts with Sugared Walnut Streusel from Epicurious - All we can say is it's time to break out the deep fryer!
• Maple Cookies from Simply Recipes - Simple, classic, and undeniably delicious.
• Maple Walnut Granola with Dates from Fine Cooking - We'd have to hide this to make sure there's some leftover for breakfast!
• Maple Pudding with Sugared Pecans from Global Gourmet - We imagine this to be like butterscotch pudding...only better.
What are your favorite recipes with maple syrup?
(Image: Bon Appétit)