But there have been more than just mangoes, of course. Jin was able to catch plenty of fish and the occasional haul of oysters. Wild boar was on the menu a few times. Oh, and don't forget those handy Dharma food drops!
• Cheeseburger Sliders and Mini Grilled Cheese Sandwiches - In honor of those first meals Juliet brought to a captive Jack.
• Veggies in Ranch Dressing - Really, Hurley? The whole Dharma food closet and you hoard ranch dressing?
• Smoke Monster Popcorn - Of course!
Main Course and Side Dishes
• Fish Steamed in Banana Leaves - Bless Jin and his expert fisherman skillz.
• Braised Summer Pork Shank - Or wild boar if you can get your hands on one.
• Tomatoes Sprinkled with Balsamic - Sun's one perfect tomato...
• Dinner Rolls - We had to dig deep into LOST lore for some carbs. See: Juliet's dinner date with Ben.
• Jacob's Red Wine - Although drinking this might have unintended side-effects.
• Cheap Beer - Dharma Lite brand, preferably.
• Mango Lassi - Mango up!
• Water - Lots of water. In handy plastic Dharma bottles.
What foods will you be serving for the finale?
(Images: Screen Shots from LOST episodes "Par Avion" and "The Other Woman")