What culinary adventures were we up to a year ago? Looks like we discovered a creative way to ripen mangos, tried a bevy of cool Vietnamese noodle salads, made some pecan waffles, and learned exactly when and where 3/16 of an inch matters. Take a look!
PICTURED ABOVE, LEFT TO RIGHT
• Herb Garden Potatoes with Fresh Spinach and Lemon
• Cool Noodle Salads: 10 Simple Meals Inspired by Vietnam
• Breakfast Recipe: Crunchy Pecan Waffles
• Healthy & Sustainable: 12 Ways to Eat Sardines
• When 3/16 of an Inch Matters
• Make Macarons Like a Pro: 10 Rules for Perfect Cookies
NOT PICTURED ABOVE
• Mango in the Rice Bin: What's Going on Here?
• Japanese Iced Coffee Method: Better Than Cold-Brewing?
• BBQ Chicken Pizza with Caramelized Onions
• Make 46 Freezer Meals in 4 Hours
• Best Conventional Produce: 15 Low Pesticide Choices
• Freeze Individual Portions for Expedited Defrosting
Previous Friday Flashback: Homemade Fudgesicles, Cheesy Tex-Mex Rice & A $7000 Kitchen Makeover