Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Saint Paul, MN
- United States
- About my kitchen reveal:
- We completely overhauled our kitchen – from cabinets and countertops, to floors and lighting. We even removed a wall between the kitchen and dining room to open up the living/entertaining area of our main floor.
Click through to see more After photos!
- My best tip for a successful kitchen makeover:
- Choosing the right professionals is key. We've heard nightmare stories from friends and family who've undertaken remodeling projects that did not go quite as planned. We used a trusted company that has a wonderful roster of subcontractors and the project was finished beautifully – on time and with no major surprises.
- My favorite meal to cook in my kitchen:
- Using the new gas cooktop is a joy with any recipe, but one of my specialties is fried chicken from the Bromberg Bros. Blue Ribbon Cookbook. Our ventilation hood over the burners is awesome at clearing the air of any "frying oil" smells.
See all entries