Every week we round up our favorite good eats from our friends at Serious Eats. This week we're curious about the idea of making our own Worcestershire Sauce (who'd have thunk it!) and some seasonal smoothies!
• Sauced: Worcestershire Sauce - Do you want to make your own Worcestershire sauce? Of course you do, it's actually quite simple!
• From The Blender: Pumpkin Spice Smoothie - Holiday taste with homemade flare.
• Gluten Free Mini Coffee Cakes - Perfect for get togethers and diverse crowds
• Mellow Cranberry Smoothie - A great way to use up the rest of those fresh cranberries for something other than sauces.
• 7 Biscotti Recipes We Love - The perfect pairings with warm winter drinks.
Previous Serious Eats: Bacon Mincemeat Pie
(Image: Joshua Bousel/Serious Eats)