Kids shouldn't get all the treats this Halloween. Whether you have your own children or not, there are plenty of grown-up treats just beckoning on the big, spooky night.
Maybe you're inspired to make a grown-up version of your favorite Halloween candy or perhaps siting down with a festive cocktail is more your style. However you want to play it this year, we've got some ideas to get you in the holiday spirit, kids or no kids.
• Grown-up Peanut Butter Cups - Gilt Taste
• Molasses Sponge Candy - Epicurious
• Cinnamon Pumpkin Seed Brittle - Wasabimon
• Homemade Twixt (pictured) - CHOW
• Salty Chocolate-Caramel Apples - Epicurious
• Bloody Black Currant Punch - Martha Stewart
• Hot Buttered Apple Cider with Rum - Once Upon a Chef
• Dark and Stormy Death Punch - Food and Wine
• Vampire Kiss Martini - Real Simple
• Witch's Brew - Food Network