All you need is a bag of fresh or frozen cranberries, a little sugar and the flavorings of your choice to transform the tart fruits into a spoonable sauce, chunky relish or smooth jelly. Most recipes are so quick, you could even make one of each and appease every cranberry sauce preference at your table.
• Spiced Cranberry Sauce (pictured) - The Kitchn
• Fresh Cranberry Relish - The Kitchn
• Canal House's Cranberry-Port Gelée (pictured) at Food52
• Cranberry Sauce with Quince and Bay at Ciao Samin
• Spiced Tea Cranberry Sauce at Sunset
• Cranberry Grappa Jelly at Gourmet
• Nutty Cranberry Relish at The Bitten Word
What kind of cranberry sauce are you making this year?
Related: 7 Ways to Perk Up Cranberry Sauce
(Images: Megan Gordon; James Ransom/Food52)