2. Eggs Galore - Never have eggs for dinner looked so good! Scrambled or fried, an egg makes this a quick meal that we can even eat on the go.
3. Southern-Style Croque Monsieur or Madame - Speaking of eggs, why not add a slice of cheese and a layer of ham and make it into a version of this classic French sandwich?
4. Beans and Biscuits - Biscuits smothered in smoky baked beans. Sounds good to us.
5. Dropped in Soup - We set the fresh biscuit right on top of our bowl of soup and break off little bites with every spoonful.
What other tricks do you use for turning biscuits into a meal?
• Recipe Pictured Above: Sausage Gravy over Biscuits from The Hungry Dudes