Although Ikea Hackers wasn't provided with a full tutorial, there is a diagram outlining what things look like from the side and it's more than enough to get the creative juices flowing! It's a fun idea that reminds us all to not take for granted an item's use as you never know what you can accomplish with everyday things from around the home... and Ikea.
More Fruit Storage Ideas From The Kitchn:
• Good Question: Best Way to Store Fruits and Vegetables?
• Fruit Basket! Storage Boxes Made from Reclaimed Oak
• Etsy Find: Felt and Fabric Fruit Bowls
• Introducing The Elizabowl Fruit Holder
• Create Hanging Storage from Vintage Cake Tins
(Image: Ikea Hackers)