1. Sugar-Crusted Raspberry Muffins from Real Simple - Frosting on our "muffins" is a little too much...but we'll take a sugary coating!
2. Jumbo Coffee Cake Muffins from Martha Stewart - Second only to coffee cake would be one of these cinnamon-spiced muffins.
3. Caramel Macchiato Cream Cheese Muffins from Sara Tea's Culinary Cracks - Oh, dear. We're goners for sure.
4. Cranberry Pecan Streusel Muffins from Epicurious - Tart cranberries make a nice contrast to the richness in this muffin.
5. Chocolate Cherry Muffins from Gourmet - Just imagining this deeply chocolate muffin studded with chewy cherries makes our stomachs rumble.
6. Feta, Roasted Red Pepper, and Basil Muffins from Leite's Culinaria - The indulgence doesn't have to be all sweet!
What's your favorite indulgent muffin recipe?