- Fairport, NY
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- There is a timelessness to the kitchen. Love the two big windows one with southern exposure the other looks out onto my balcony. The warm bamboo floors help keep it cozy.
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.:
- Negotiating with my landlord prior to moving in was my biggest challenge. I convinced him to let me paint the previously nasty mismatched dark wood cabinets. Opting for white on top and dark teal green on bottom. The oven was originally where the fridge is. The fridge was sticking out and the oven was hidden in the corner, too tight to cook with. It all worked out. Thank goodness.
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?:
- This kitchen is 3x bigger than my last one so my holiday biscotti baking can stay in the kitchen rather than having cookie trays all over my couch and sometimes bed!
More posts in Small Cool Kitchens 2013
KitchnVideo of the Day