Leeks are one of those vegetables that unfortunately not enough people eat and just wonder what they are as they pass them in the produce aisle. Initially they can be rather intimidating but even in the most simple preparation they can be seriously luxurious. Often the simplest preparations are the best for ingredients like leeks. Let their unique and subtle flavor shine through. Baby Leeks With Mustard Vinaigrette from French Press Memos is so quick and easy to prepare but is sophisticated and luxurious enough to impress just about anyone.
An even lighter option is the Orange Pea and Leek Salad from Cook and Be Merry. Straight to the point and packed full of flavor.
• Baby Leeks With Mustard Vinaigrette , French Press Memos
• Orange Pea and Leek Salad, Cook and Be Merry
• Caramelized Leek and Mushroom Pasta, Two Spoons
• Quesadillas With Strawberry and Leek, Como Come Cami
• Butternut Squash and Leek Latkes, Food and Style
Related: Leek Ricotta and Lemon Flatbread
(Images: French Press Memos, Cook and be Merry, Two Spoons, Como Come Cami, Food and Style)