Grain salads, pasta salads, a week's worth of salads packed in jars, sprucing up a boring salad, kale salads and coleslaws — this time last year, we were all about salads, and now we're revisiting our favorite posts. Looking for some new ideas to inspire your salads this summer? Look no further.
PICTURED ABOVE, LEFT TO RIGHT
- Salad in a Jar! Make a Week of Healthy, Delicious Lunches
- The #1 Multi-Tasking Gadget You Should Have In Your Small Kitchen
- Summer Salad Recipe: Roasted Garlic, Olive & Tomato Pasta Salad
- 7 Ways to Make Any Salad Taste Better
- Jess Simpson's No-Gluten, No-Dairy, No-Problem Apartment Kitchen
- How to Determine When An Avocado is Perfectly Ripe Inside