A good thermos makes practical sense if your office or cafeteria doesn't have a microwave, but we also find them handy for warming up spontaneous fall picnics, afternoon soccer practice, and weekend car trips. Here are five models that are as stylish as they are practical!
1. Classic Thermos - For sheer quality and dependability, you can't beat the classic Thermos-brand thermoses! We're glad to see they've updated their design selection since our dad's plaid-patterned thermos. ($27.99 from Thermos)
2. Alfi Spider Vacuum Flask - Besides being eye-catching, the webbing on the outside of this thermos would make it easy to grip and open while wearing mittens! ($46.00 via Amazon.com)
3. Sagaform Petite Stainless Steel Vacuum Bottle - We'd be hard-pressed to choose between these two bottles. We like the matte finish and cute patterns on both of them. ($16.95 from Wrapables)
4. Stanley Classic Vacuum Bottle - If you like the industrial look, this one is for you! The handle on the side would also make it easy to carry and pour. ($33.98 from Amazon.com)
5. Senja Vacuum Bottle - Made of stainless steel, the subtle curves on this thermos give it an elegant appeal. ($19.99 from Target)
Do you use a thermos?