Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Brooklyn, NY
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- Our kitchen is small, but the yellow walls and white cabinets make it feel sunny, airy, and completely spacious. My sister/roommate loves to cook (and I love to eat!) so we're always hanging out in the kitchen, which is why it was so important for us to make it feel cozy and welcoming.
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.
- We like to keep our kitchen pretty well stocked, so it was tough to figure out how to store all of our food products without it looking messy or cluttered. A small herb garden on the window sill, well organized cabinets, and spices and grains kept in glass jars keep everything looking neat and fresh.
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?
- The weekend is when we really get to enjoy cooking, so I love a leisurely Sunday brunch of Huevos Rancheros. Fried eggs, tortillas, avocado, refried beans, and salsa = food heaven!
See all entries
More posts in this series
Small Cool Kitchens 2012