These fresh cherry milkshakes from How Sweet It Is boast a few of my favorite things: bourbon and hot fudge sauce. Mix in fresh cherries and a bit of summer magic is made. These become even more special when you consider that the cherries are roasted with a little olive oil and sea salt and each milkshake is adorned with fresh whipped cream and cacao nibs.
I didn't need an excuse or reason to buy fresh cherries, but now I'm happy to have a solid plan that doesn't involve snacking on them one by one (although that's pretty good, too).
→ Try the Recipe: Roasted Cherry Bourbon Milkshakes with Hot Fudge from How Sweet It Is
Try Other Similar Recipes:
- Boozy S'mores Milkshake - She Knows
- Biscoff and Bourbon Milkshake - Southern Shuffle
- Boozy Banana Cream Pie Milkshake - Nutritionist
- Roasted Strawberry Milkshakes - Not Without Salt
- Lemon Buttermilk Milkshake - Culinate
(Images: How Sweet It Is)