We've been hunting high and low for a grill for backyard barbeques this summer and, to be quite honest, in addition to good old-fashioned hamburgers, I'm most excited to grill up all the veggies I can get my hands on!
In the most recent edition of Martha Stewart's Everyday Food, there is a recipe for a simple grilled salad that caught my attention. I started talking to friends about going beyond the usual red peppers and onions and doing lettuce or composed salads on the grill. Turns out, it's a favorite amongst many people we know, and they've all shared a few of their favorite recipes here. So here's to outdoor dining, barbeques, and colorful summer produce!
Try a Recipe:
• Grilled Peach Panzanella Salad - Aida Mollenkamp
• Grilled Radicchio Salad - Simply Recipes
• Grilled White and Sweet Potato Salad - New York Times
• Grilled Chicken Cobb Salad - Martha Stewart
• Grilled Carrot Salad with Brown Butter Vinaigrette - Food and Wine
Related: Try This: Grilled Salads
(Image: Aida Mollenkamp)