Happy Saturday! Popular posts this week on The Kitchn include eight light soups perfect as a starter Thanksgiving course, how to make meatloaf from scratch, five gorgeous dutch ovens (and recipes to go with them!), and the funniest, craziest food blog of all time. Enjoy!
15. Chicken, Turkey, Steak, and Pork: 7 Tutorials to Help You Cook Perfect Meat
14. Out of Fridge Space Before a Party? A Surprising Spot to Chill Your Drinks
13. What Do You Serve an Impromptu Guest?
12. 8 Light & Lovely Fall Soups to Begin Your Thanksgiving Meal
11. Quick Dinner Recipe: Greek Pasta with Lamb, Zucchini, and Feta
10. Nigel Slater's (Short and Charming) 5 Essentials for the Home Cook