We have a light blue bathroom. The color alone has such a cooling effect that we're considering it for the kitchen, too. What do you think - could color alone help cool the kitchen?
• 1 An ice-like glass backsplash cools off this kitchen from House to Home.
• 2 From a post at The Kitchen Designer regarding color in the kitchen.
• 3 From Country Living, this kitchen is touched by several variations of light blue.
• 4 A kitchen renovation by Dana Tydings.
• 5 A strong blue hue matched by a black chandelier.
• 6 The walls and cabinets blend into one cool color basking in amazing natural light.
• 7 The kitchen from the motion picture The Good Wife.
• 8 A Manhattan studio kitchen by Michael Rubin Architects.
• 9 The light blue in these beautiful tiles is matched by the ceiling color.
• 10 The colors in this kitchen from Coastal Living are inspired by the ocean.
Related: Kitchens the Color of Ice Cream: With Recipes to Match
(Images: House to Home, The Kitchen Designer, William Steele/Country Living, Domino, Domino, via House of Turquoise, via TV and Movie Kitchens, World Architecture, Better Homes & Gardens, J. Savage Gibson/Coastal Living)