Happy Pi Day! It's 3.14, March 14th, and we're taking any excuse — mathematical or otherwise — to celebrate one of our favorite desserts. Would you like a slice of browned butterscotch pie? How about gooey pecan pie, sunny lemon pie, or old-fashioned vinegar custard pie? There's also a killer combo of peanut butter and chocolate, and an award-winning candy apple pie. But pies aren't just for dessert — pot pie, meat pie, and a savory squash pie are also here. So come take a look, and bake up a pie for dinner and dessert tonight!
• 1 Apple-Blackberry Pie with Ginger
• 2 Old-Fashioned Vinegar Pie
• 3 Old-Fashioned Pecan Pie: A Corn Syrup-Free Recipe
• 4 Green Grape Pie
• 5 Meyer Lemon Shaker Pie
• 6 Browned Butter Butterscotch Pie
• 7 Candy Apple Pie
• 8 Blueberry Lavender Cream Pie
• 9 Chocolate & Peanut Butter Buckeye Pie
• 10 Back to Basics Cherry Pie
• 11 Vegan Tofu and Vegetable Pot Pie
• 12 How to Make (and Freeze!) Individual Chicken Pot Pies
• 13 Meat Pie with Artichokes
• 14 Savory Kabocha Tofu Pie
• 15 Flaky, Buttery Phyllo Pie with Ricotta and Pesto
Are you baking a pie for Pi Day? What sort of pie is it?
Related: The Best Pie Bakeoff 2008 Roundup: All 29 Pies!
(Images: See linked recipes for full image credits)