• Eat for Eight Bucks: Lentil Soup - Ooh we could go for a bowl of lentil soup any time. Doesn't hurt that it's so economical.
• Dinner Tonight: Grilled Lamb Kebabs with Pistachio - Pistachios are an inspired addition here.
• The Crisper Whisperer: Alice Waters' Long-Cooked Broccoli - Long cooked broccoli is light and yet satisfying (and the stems are essential instead of an afterthought).
• How to Ship Baked Goods - Start with bar cookies and drop cookies...
• Sunday Brunch: Scrambled Eggs in Puff Pastry - A decadent weekend dish.
Previous Good Eats: Lemony Chicken with Cilantro Sauce
(Image: Robin Bellinger/Serious Eats)