Every week we bring you our favorite good eating from our friends at Serious Eats. This week there were several recipes that grabbed our attention (cheap lentil soup, Alice Waters' long-cooked broccoli, and grilled lamb kebabs) plus a guide to mailing baked goods. Very helpful!
• Eat for Eight Bucks: Lentil Soup - Ooh we could go for a bowl of lentil soup any time. Doesn't hurt that it's so economical.
• Dinner Tonight: Grilled Lamb Kebabs with Pistachio - Pistachios are an inspired addition here.
• The Crisper Whisperer: Alice Waters' Long-Cooked Broccoli - Long cooked broccoli is light and yet satisfying (and the stems are essential instead of an afterthought).
• How to Ship Baked Goods - Start with bar cookies and drop cookies...
• Sunday Brunch: Scrambled Eggs in Puff Pastry - A decadent weekend dish.
Previous Good Eats: Lemony Chicken with Cilantro Sauce
(Image: Robin Bellinger/Serious Eats)