Let's start Breakfast Week off right: With cinnamon rolls! Well, not just cinnamon rolls. Lemon rolls, sugary-sweet kugelhopf, no-knead pumpkin rolls, and sweet morning buns à la IKEA. (But better.) Here is a look back at five of our favorite sweet, sticky recipes for morning buns and rolls. Take a peek and share your own favorite recipes as well! 5 Recipes for Morning Sweet Rolls
• 1 Sticky Lemon Rolls with Lemon Cream Cheese Glaze
• 2 IKEA-Inspired Cinnamon Rolls
• 3 No-Knead Pumpkin Rolls with Brown Sugar Glaze
• 4 Quick Cinnamon Rolls
• 5 Kugelhopf Breakfast Rolls
Here are a few more tips and ideas for morning sweet rolls. We especially love the rolls baked in an orange shell!
Tips for Sweet Rolls
• Quick Tip: Pour Glaze While Rolls Are Still Warm
• Sleep In! How to Make Breakfast Rolls Ahead of Time
• Cinnamon Rolls in an Orange Cup
What are your favorite recipes for morning sweet rolls and buns?
Related: Morning Buns: What They Are, and Why We Love Them
(Images: See linked recipes for full image credits)