We can't help it; we are total nerds for LEGO stuff. Remember this slightly goopy attempt at a LEGO birthday cake? And LEGO fosters that nerd-nostalgia for building blocks of youth with all the kitchen accessories they keep coming up with.
Here are our current five favorite LEGO kitchen tools from the LEGO store.
• 1 LEGO Minifigure Cake Mold, $17.99 — OK, this would be a much easier way to make an anatomically correct LEGO cake...
• 2 Rolling Cookie Cutter, $9.99 — Oh my! All the flat little bricks we could ever want!
• 3 1X1 Salt & Pepper Shakers, $4.99 — Classic bricks in a classic salt and pepper set.
• 4 Kitchen Storage Set, $29.99 — Bright and colorful; we actually really like the look of this.
• 5 Ice Brick Set, $7.99 — Also good for creating mini bricks out of chocolate or candy.
All of these kitchen goodies are available at the LEGO online shop.
Related: Rotating Cake Stand Made From Legos