Quick and adaptable frittatas are a weekly staple in my household, and I love egg sandwiches in any form. So I can't explain why it took me so long to discover this genius use of leftovers: the frittata sandwich.
Frittatas make ideal leftovers, but slipping a slice between two pieces of bread makes it even more portable. Although frittatas are flavorful enough on their own, a little onion jam, red pepper spread, or even curry ketchup would make this type of sandwich even better.
Get the recipes:
• Tomato Basil Frittata Sandwich at A Cozy Kitchen
• Broccoli Rabe & Fresh Mozzarella Frittata Sandwich at Food & Wine
• Turkey Sausage & Vegetable Frittata Sandwich at Bon Appétit
• Zucchini Frittata & Tomato Sandwich at Food Network
More frittata recipes:
• Spring Frittata with Asparagus & Radishes
• Lemon Frittata with Leeks & Goat Cheese
• Frittata with Roasted Green Chiles, Summer Squash and Potatoes
(Image: A Cozy Kitchen)