Got leftover corn on the cob? Besides eating it cold (one of my favorite breakfasts, actually!), there are lots of tasty ways to use up corn, from topping a simple pizza to adding it to your scrambled eggs.
- 1 The Basics: Need to know how to cook corn on the cob? Check out this easy how-to.
- 2 Cornbread: To bump up the corn factor, add 1/2 to 1 cup of kernels to your favorite cornbread recipe or try this one for Double Corn Bread with Smoked Mozzarella and Sun-Dried Tomatoes.
- 3 Salad: Throw cooked corn kernels into any green salad or a composed salad like this Chilean-inspired salad. Or combine with tomatoes and mint to make this fresh Summer Corn Salad.
- 4 Pizza: Yes, you can top a pizza with corn! This Southwestern Pizza with Black Beans and Corn comes together really quickly.
- 5 Scrambled Eggs: Add some summer flavor to your breakfast with this recipe for Scrambled Eggs with Fresh Corn, Goat Cheese & Tomatoes.
- 6 Salsa: For a great accompaniment to corn chips or tacos, mix sweet corn kernels into this spicy-tangy Tomatillo Salsa.
How do you like to eat leftover corn on the cob?
(Images: See linked recipes for full image credits)