We showed you eight kitchens in February, each special and charming in its own way. We peeked into Chef Laurent Tourondel's country kitchen, whitewashed and light. We saw the home kitchen of Rachel Saunders of Blue Chair Fruit, complete with its imposing copper jam kettle. Read on to see these and more from February 2011.
• 1 Chef Laurent Tourondel's Country Kitchen
• 2 Wes and Brianne's Adorable Kitchen
• 3 Arlene Goes Paleo in Brooklyn
• 4 Rachel Saunders of Blue Chair Fruit
• 5 Jackie Gives Life to Her Rental Kitchen
Welcome to The Kitchn's Best of 2011 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)