Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Munich Germany
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- Though this is smallest kitchen I've ever worked in, it's absolutely the most functional. Nothing is far, nothing a hassle to get to. Since the majority of my job revolves around what I create in that kitchen, I'm amazed that what I thought was a non-starter at the beginning has turned into one of my favorite rooms in our apartment.
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.
- Work space! We built a shelving unit so that we could move all of the gadgets to the other wall to free up counter space. We used this to create our recycling area as well. One of the best buys has been a large chopping board we got at Ikea. It doubled our workspace!
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?
- My favorite is shrimp and grits with Zane's ultra fluffy buttermilk biscuits. On our last trip back to the States, I bought a 5 pound bag of grits to bring back with us. It's so nice to have a taste of home every now and then when you're living abroad!
See all entries