Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Portland, OR
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- I really love the bright green accent wall; I think it gives the kitchen a punch of personality.
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.
- When we moved in, there was only a mini-fridge (like you would see in a dorm room). Since we're big eaters in this house, we had to comb Craigslist for a larger fridge. We found one that's the perfect size—not too big or too small—and our cat can jump up there and lounge all day.
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?
- I love cooking fresh, healthy food. I'm a vegetarian, so I'm always trying to make meals that will satisfy my carnivorous partner.
See all entries
More posts in this series
Small Cool Kitchens 2012