- New York, NY
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- A healthy portion of clean and simple with a dash of quirk and personality. Garnish with a pop of color.
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.:
- I won't be living out my years in a studio apartment so I had to be conscious of resale value. I kept everything white so that a future buyer could picture themselves in it. It was hard to curb my enthusiasm for bright color but I added small elements to make me smile. I spent a lot of time on Apartment Therapy, Ikea, and Pinterest.
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?:
- I'm a big fish and veggie gal. Broiled salmon with mango chutney and a side of asparagus or broccolini are a dinner staple. Sunday mornings are all about freshly ground coffee, egg white omelets, and turkey bacon. Oh how I wish Sunday came more than once a week!
More posts in Small Cool Kitchens 2013
KitchnVideo of the Day