What are you making for breakfast tomorrow? Do you have a big meal, or do you just snack on Christmas candy and clementines while opening presents? We prefer a full breakfast on Christmas morning, and we've been busy planning out this year's menu.
Here are four menus for breakfast, in case you are still looking for ideas. One is our own -- designed to feed a big family!
I come from a large family (eight kids!) and there will be spouses at home with us on Christmas morning for the first time this year. So it's a large crew. I am planning a make-ahead breakfast menu -- the first one on the list below.
Sweet and Savory
• Pumpkin cinnamon rolls (at white apples).
• Zucchini, potato, and bacon frittata
• Clementines and red grapes
• Coffee and orange juice
Light and Fresh
• Lemon cranberry scones
• Cranberry jam
• Baked Eggs with herbs and a touch of cream
• Hot ginger tea
• Weekend Apple Pancake
• Sweet Potatoes and Caramelized Onions
• Hot apple cider
• Breakfast Pizza - Make the dough the day before and refrigerate. Pull it out the next morning and let everyone top their pizzas with cheese, vegetables, and an egg. Quick and easy
• Seasonal fruit and juice
Related: Looking For: Christmas Morning Breakfast Casseroles