Need some last-minute Halloween help? Whether you're hanging out with the family or going to a party, these printable beverage labels will add a spooky touch to soda, juice, water, wine, and beer. If you have adhesive paper, that's great; if not, print on regular paper and affix with a glue stick. Instant Halloween flair to entertain kids and adults.
• 1 Hello, Halloween Labels at k.becca – Set of six labels for soda, wine, and beer bottles ($3 downloadable file)
• 2 Kid Friendly Halloween Drink Labels at Centsational Girl – Labels for juice, soda, punch, and water bottles and juice boxes ... plus grown-up labels (free)
• 3 Cocktail Clip-Art Labels at Martha Stewart – Martha suggests printing these on glow-in-the-dark self-adhesive paper, but regular paper would be fine, too (free)
• 4 Harry Potter/Halloween Drink Printables at Over the Big Moon – Harry Potter-inspired labels for soda and water bottles (free)
• 5 Spider Wine Labels at Happy Halloween Magazine – If you don't have time to remove the original wine label, just cover it up with black construction paper (free)
Related: Mega List of DIY Halloween Decor Ideas
(Images: k.becca; Centsational Girl; Martha Stewart; Over the Big Moon; KarenCookieJar/Happy Halloween Magazine)