From savory popcorn to quick salsa, these recipes will get you through the holiday season with equal doses sanity and satiation. Most are quick and use ingredients you probably already have on hand. The Olive Oil Marinated-Goat Cheese does use a few fresh herbs and needs to marinate for an hour, but by the time people start chatting and catching up, an hour whizzes by in no time. If you don't have walnut oil on hand, omit it for additional olive oil. Let the unexpected entertaining begin.
Your Go-To Recipes:
• Olive Oil Marinated-Goat Cheese - Saveur
• Union Popcorn - Seven Spoons
• White Bean and Prosciutto Bruschetta - Food and Wine
• Buffalo-Style Celery Sticks - Martha Stewart
• Rosemary Roasted Cashews - The Kitchen Sink
• Quick Salsa - Lottie + Doof