Back to school! From this very same time last year, we have DIY ice packs for your lunchbox, lasagna "cupcakes" that are just the right size for lunch, ten meals that can be made in under fifteen minutes, and a rare glimpse behind the scenes at Trader Joe's. Take a look!The images pictured above are in bold below.
• Individual lasagnas baked in a muffin tin are the perfect size for lunch.
• Is stevia really the wonder-sweetener we've all been waiting for?
• Try this Egyptian twist on a traditional tomato soup.
• Since we always seem to be losing our ice packs, it's good to know how to make them ourselves!
• Stock your pantry now for busy nights ahead.
• From the graham cracker to the marshmallow fluff, homemade mallomars make an extra-special after school treat.
• The Toastabag makes grilled cheese at the office from dream into reality.
• Pizza poppers! Another beloved snack time staple.
• Slip one of these cookies into your favorite someone's lunchbag.
• A scoop of peanut butter ice cream with banana chunks sounds like a fine finish to a weeknight meal.
• Take a peek at the secret world of Trader Joe's.
• Putting together your daily lunch couldn't be easier with these make-ahead staples.
• Any of these meals can be whipped up in less than fifteen minutes.
• For when you're really pressed for time: how to poach an egg in the microwave!
• There are few things better than a fresh batch of homemade yogurt.
A Year Ago and a Week: Homemade Ginger Ale & Five Ways to Make Water Delicious