- Bedminster, NJ
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- We took a boring, outdated, poorly-functioning condo kitchen and made it a cook's delight. We designed the entire kitchen ourselves using Google SketchUp and did much of the physical work ourselves, so it was truly a labor of love.
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.:
- Since our kitchen has no windows, and therefore no natural light, we worked hard to brighten it up by installing lots of under-cabinet, in-cabinet, and overhead lighting. We're so pleased with the result.
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?:
- Anything that generates a lot of heat and smoke. The hood that we installed makes it a real pleasure to be able to sear food without disconnecting the smoke detectors and opening all of the doors and windows in the house.
More posts in Small Cool Kitchens 2012
KitchnVideo of the Day