- Bedminster, NJ
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool?
- We took a boring, outdated, poorly-functioning condo kitchen and made it a cook's delight. We designed the entire kitchen ourselves using Google SketchUp and did much of the physical work ourselves, so it was truly a labor of love.
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.
- Since our kitchen has no windows, and therefore no natural light, we worked hard to brighten it up by installing lots of under-cabinet, in-cabinet, and overhead lighting. We're so pleased with the result.
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?
- Anything that generates a lot of heat and smoke. The hood that we installed makes it a real pleasure to be able to sear food without disconnecting the smoke detectors and opening all of the doors and windows in the house.
Small Cool Kitchens