There's something just (and I hesitate to use such a twee word but) darling about these little bowls. I'm sorry but they are darling. These Franciscan China Fruit Bowls are just $10. This pattern, called "Blue Fancy" was manufactured from 1963 to 1972, although the design, color and shape feel much more modern, not kitschy the way a lot of dishware from this time period tends to feel. According to the seller, there are no chips, scratches or any noticeable wear.
And don't forget to post your own listings at The Kitchen's classifieds by clicking that pretty yellow button to the right.
OTHER COOKS' STUFF
• Red Bodum Teapot for $25
• 7 Piece Henckels Knife Set for $35
• Krupps Espresso Maker for $30
• Cucina Faucet for $200
• Fiestaware and McCoy China for incredibly low prices
• All-Clad Cookware starting at $150
• Revolving Spice Rack for $30