Our Cure has come to an end. Eight glorious weeks of scrubbing and culling cupboards, learning new culinary skills, shopping for fresh foods and stocking the pantry. All with an eye on planning a dinner to celebrate.
A huge congratulations to all of you who completed the Cure. And for those who didn't participate this time, or those who didn't make it all the way through, you'll have another chance this fall when we begin again.
Please take our survey. In the comments below, let us know how the party-planning is going, and be sure to post your photos (with captions!) to the Flickr pool.
This was our first cure. It wasn't perfect, but it was fun. So fun that we plan to do it again in the fall, making this a bi-annual event. Whether or not you finished the Cure, we'd love your feedback. Bytaking this brief survey, we'll not only be able to tweak the formula for next time, but we'll be able to thank you all personally.
All The Info
• Week Eight! It's Your Party!
• Kitchn Cure: Week Seven! Learn One New Skill, Drink, and Send Invitations
• Week Six! Stocking the Pantry and Planning a Whole Meal
• Kitchn Cure Monday Check-In: How Did the Weekend Bread (or Matzah) Baking Go?
• Kitchn Cure: Week Five! Bread Baking Assignment
• Kitchn Cure: Week Five! Taking Stock and Reporting Back
• Kitchn Cure: Week Four! Fire Up the Stove
• Kitchn Cure: Week Three! Use What Your Mama Gave You
• Kitchn Cure: Week Two! Going Deeper - Goodbye Processed Foods!
• Kitchn Cure: Week One! Getting Started and De-Cluttering Your Food
• All Kitchn Spring Cure 2008 Posts
• The Kitchn Cure Flickr Pool Page