Here's a quick late-mid-week check in to all you Curees: we're still in Week One and you're probably knee-deep in your first assignments.
A few reminders:
• If you haven't yet, you can still officially sign up, until March 27th. You have over 250 fellow Curees waiting for you to join them.
• If you have signed up, but haven't yet taken the survey, please do. You will find it down toward the bottom of the Week One! post.
• Upload your before and after photos to our Kitchn Cure Flickr page There are close to 400 photos there already!
There is a great discussion going on in the comments of the Week One! post. Keep up the helpful, humorous and inspiring chatter!
burrda2000, whose side-by-side is pictured above says "WOW! Before photos taken and uploaded... cleaning next. I love to cook... mostly vegetarian but mostly I haven't the foggiest idea what lurks in the back of my fridge... and the freezer is a black hole. I'm starting there!"
Some Useful Links for Kitchn Cure-Takers:
• Kitchen Cure: Week One! Getting Started and De-Cluttering Your Food
• All Kitchn Spring Cure 2008 Posts
• The Kitchn Cure Flickr Page
• Kitchen Keeping: Favorite Cleaning Product
• Kitchen Keeping: Don't Throw Away...?