A table we set for a small dinner party a few months ago. Send us your table photos!
Maxwell hanging the lanterns in a way I spied at Anthropologie a few years prior. Have a vision and ask for help executing it!
- A de-cluttered and clean refrigerator and cupboards. (Week One)
- A healthier collection of foods, having decided how literally you want to take the request to "toss your processed foods. (Week Two)
- An understanding of how to cook with what you have, instead of going out and buying every single ingredient called for in a recipe. (Week Three)
- Practice roasting a chicken or vegetables for one meal, then turning it into a second meal, like soup, with a different cooking method. (Week Four)
- Practice baking fresh bread. (Week Five)
- A well-stocked pantry based on savory and sweet cooking goals. (Week Six)
- A final new skill (sauces, pie crusts, and meat prep were common), some practice selecting wines, and a commitment to hosting a dinner party in the near future. (Week Seven)
- A party to give... (Week Eight)
Wow. Congratulations! I am utterly impressed. This isn't good-bye: we'll be with you all week, and of course, The Kitchn is always here for you, seven days a week, inspiring cooks and nourishing homes. All The Info • Kitchn Cure: Week Seven! Learn One New Skill, Drink, and Send Invitations • Week Six! Stocking the Pantry and Planning a Whole Meal • Kitchn Cure Monday Check-In: How Did the Weekend Bread (or Matzah) Baking Go? • Kitchn Cure: Week Five! Bread Baking Assignment • Kitchn Cure: Week Five! Taking Stock and Reporting Back • Kitchn Cure: Week Four! Fire Up the Stove • Kitchn Cure: Week Three! Use What Your Mama Gave You • Kitchn Cure: Week Two! Going Deeper - Goodbye Processed Foods! • Kitchn Cure: Week One! Getting Started and De-Cluttering Your Food • All Kitchn Spring Cure 2008 Posts • The Kitchn Cure Flickr Pool Page