Many of you asked for tips on planning a party and dealing with the challenge of cooking and entertaining in a small space. That post will go up later today - so look for it.
Let us know in the comments below if there's anything else you'd like answered. We're here to help you make a knock-your-socks-off dinner.All The Info
• Kitchn Cure: Week Seven! Learn One New Skill, Drink, and Send Invitations
• Week Six! Stocking the Pantry and Planning a Whole Meal
• Kitchn Cure Monday Check-In: How Did the Weekend Bread (or Matzah) Baking Go?
• Kitchn Cure: Week Five! Bread Baking Assignment
• Kitchn Cure: Week Five! Taking Stock and Reporting Back
• Kitchn Cure: Week Four! Fire Up the Stove
• Kitchn Cure: Week Three! Use What Your Mama Gave You
• Kitchn Cure: Week Two! Going Deeper - Goodbye Processed Foods!
• Kitchn Cure: Week One! Getting Started and De-Cluttering Your Food
• All Kitchn Spring Cure 2008 Posts
• The Kitchn Cure Flickr Pool Page