The best place to eat brunch is at home — or someone else's home. There are no crowds, you can eat in your pajamas if you want, and you'll actually be able to hear what everyone at the table is saying.
If you're hosting a brunch sometime soon, consider picking up any of these fun finds. Or get them all for an ultra-pretty table setup.
- Hasami Porcelain Sugar & Creamer Set, $40 at Kaufmann-Mercantile: Let guests make coffee the way they like it with this sugar and creamer set, made from a unique material that's a hybrid of fine porcelain and durable stoneware.
- Stockholm Cafe Napkin Set, $48 for six at Minted: Mismatched napkins are always so cute — until you realize that you don't actually know how to put together a set that doesn't look totally random. Minted has done the hard part for you and curated cohesive sets of three unique-but-complementary designs. We heart this Stockholm Cafe set and the fact that there are 11 other sets to pick from.
- 1 Liter Carafe with Lid, $8 at Fishs Eddy: This carafe has just enough room for an entire bottle of Champagne and a little bit of orange juice. The perfect ratio for a mimosa!
- Leather Campfire Trivet, $40 at Umbra Shift: Protect your table from cast iron skillets and casserole dishes in style with this leather and wood trivet.
- Marcel Bowls, $9 each at CB2: You probably already own bowls, but just in case you need some more, these pleated ones are the perfect size for yogurt and granola or fruit.