Pasta night, by definition, is always going to be a blast. This gear might just make it a little more fun. Trust us, there's something inherently funny about these pot grippers. And you know how that saying goes: The more pasta eaters, the merrier.
Get everyone fed (and in a good mood) with these fun-and-useful finds.
- Farfalloni Pot Grips, $20 at Animi Causa: Get a handle on hot pots with these silicon grippers that look like giant noodles. No burns means no trips to the ER!
- Scoop Plus, from $8 at Bed Bath & Beyond: Spend less time doing dish duty later. Scoop and drain your noodles in one step with this strainer-and-spoon in one.
- Cotton Dinner Napkin Roll, $46 for 12: This roll of dinner napkins is ideal for pasta night for many reasons. For starters, the fabric is red, so sauce stains will blend right in. And the cotton is technically disposable, so you can wash and reuse each napkin up to six times before it's time to replace.
- Adjustable Cheese Plane, $15 at Microplane: One can never have too much cheese on top of a big ol' pile of spaghetti, and this gadget can help. The upper portion of the blade features a two-way ribbon grater and the bottom section is an adjustable slicer.
- Aluminum Pasta and Vegetable Pot, $77 at WebstaurantStore: The key to making a lot of pasta at once? A (very) big pot! This heavy hitter can hold 18.5 quarts.