Remember the SideSwipe Spatula Mixer Blade? It's an attachment paddle for your stand mixer, and it seems like they were on to something, because here is another whole crop of custom paddles that help you mix things better and cleaner with your stand mixer. Enter: The Beaterblade.
The BeaterBlade is like the Sideswipe in that it has silicone fins to help it scrape and fold ingredients as they are mixed. Their website claims that it virtually eliminates hand-scraping and batter build-up on the blade.
Also, the BeaterBlade is launching a large range of mixer options; their product will fit KitchenAid®, CuisinartTM, Viking®, and DeLonghi® stand mixers.
They will be available in early May; no word yet on pricing. What do you think - do you want a spatula beater for your KitchenAid?
• BeaterBlade official website
• Coming Soon: 90th Anniversary KitchenAid Stand Mixer
• Pimp Your KitchenAid Mixer
- Racing flames, stripes...
• SideSwipe Spatula Mixer Blade
• Copper Bowls for Your KitchenAid