Floral wallpaper. Minty green cabinets. Sliding ladders. A multi-purpose bookshelf. Copper pipe utensil racks. These are just some of the clever, eye-catching kitchen design ideas we loved this year. Read on for more! TOP ROW
• 1 10 Examples of Wallpaper in the Kitchen: Just a Splash, Used Well
• 2 Look! A Good-Looking, Multipurpose Kitchen Bookshelf
• 3 An Open Shelving Twist: Cabinet Cubbies
• 4 10 Minty Fresh Kitchens
• 5 Look! Shimmery, Hammered Silver Cabinets
• 6 Artfully Arranging Your Cup of Joe: Separate Morning Coffee Areas
• 7 Look! Copper Pipe Kitchen Utensil Racks
• 8 A Smart Dining Solution for Tiny Kitchens: A Pull-Out Tabletop Hidden in the Cabinets!
• 9 Greenhouse-Inspired Kitchens: Lots of Windows and Light!
• 10 Summer Salad Colors... In the Kitchen!
• 11 A Restaurant-Style Kitchen Renovation
• 12 Tiled Countertops & Matching Backsplash: Three Beautiful Examples
• 13 Look! A Restaurant-Style Dish Rack Used for Kitchen Storage
• 14 A Hand-Carved Kitchen Cabinet Design... From Contact Paper!
• 15 Valentine's Day All Year Round: Hot Pink in the Kitchen
• 16 A Blush Crush: Pink Refrigerators
• 17 Pretty Kitchen Idea: Hang Wallpaper In the Wasted Space Above Kitchen Cabinets
• 18 An Airy French Kitchen
• 19 Sliding Library Ladders in the Kitchen
• 20 Design Inspiration: Josef Frank Wallpaper in the Kitchen
Welcome to The Kitchn's Best of 2012 roundup!
From December 17 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)