• She took the doors off her cupboards, which is easy to do, and easy to undo later. Notice how she has white dishes in the cupboards and dishes that look like they match the cupboard paint on the shelves above.
• Simple, clean white dishware with complementary lines. This helps keep the open cupboard look clean and uncluttered.
• Julia, over the stove! And a good pot rack.
• We are proponents of an extra table or butcher block in the kitchen - they can help create so much more workspace. Tara has done that here, hiding appliances on the shelf below.
• Knives, books, fruit, and towels - all within easy reach.
Well done, Tara!
• See the whole house tour here: Tara's Tiny San Francisco Hodge-Podge at AT: San Francisco