Here' a little end-of-Thursday kitchen eye candy for you. But it's so far from a show kitchen or an over-the-top space. It's a simple, unpretentious kitchen with light streaming in and a sunny, relaxing shade of yellow. We should all be so lucky.
This is just a basic rental kitchen — no fancy upgrades here, but it looks like a simply lovely place to cook, eat breakfast, and chat with a friend over a cup of tea. Leslie says that the color of the kitchen walls (in case you're wondering) is Kelly Moore: Dreamsicle. We love the delicious yellow and those playful fake flowers on the table. That pop of ruffled color is unexpected and cheery. And no water to change, too!
• See the full tour: House Tour: Leslie and Adam's Home for Two
Do you have a yellow kitchen? Here are a few more from our archives:
• Kitchen Keeping: Yellow Kitchen Inspiration
• Look! Another Yellow Kitchen
• Look! Yellow-Painted Kitchens
• Kitchen Spotlight: Meghan and Shawn's Vibrant Orange
(Images: Phillip Maisel)