• 1 That yellow cupboard is so bright, and it really stands out in this sunny space.
• 2 The reading nook, where one friend can prop her feet up and chat while another friend cooks. Also, we like how the pans over the stove are a decorative as well practical element.
• 3 More sunlight, and a small desk.
• 4 An island unit they brought in.
• 5 The fridge is set back into a shallow closet.
• 6 The photo above the reading nook. Sarah says that the reading area is her favorite spot in the house.
• 7 Shelves, books, and a clip-on light to give the stove a little more direct light.
• 8 The pantry.
• See the full house tour here: House Tour: Two Friends Create a Blended Home
Want to see more bright kitchens? Check out this post:
(Images: Kyle for Apartment Therapy)